An Authentic Working Waterfront That Invites You To Come And Play
The 1,400 feet of waterfront property at the Bay Boulevard location include the Port’s Administration building and commercial marina – home of one of the largest and most productive fishing fleets on the West Coast.
A cooperative project between the Port of Newport and the Newport Fishermans’ Wives is in the planning stages. The Newport Fisheries Center will be a mixed-use facility combining a fisheries event space, offices, interpretation and education.
- Moorage for approximately 200 commercial fishing vessels
- We monitor VHF channel 12
- A 300 foot fixed service dock with four hoists
- 200 feet of floating docks for dockside vessel repair
- Approximately 2 acres dedicated to crab gear storage
- Shipwright located in the marina
- Several marine supply businesses in the immediate area
Newport is home to numerous businesses that provide support services to the fishing fleet.
Fresh fish can often be purchased from the boats.
Link to Newport Fishermans Wives